Yes I do work some. Everyone is always picking on me about how easy I have it. You know what you are right. I have the best job in the world next to being able to stay home with the kids.
I actually worked on Saturday. We did our normal Saturday clean-up then I went out and trained on a new truck E-16 that I am getting certified on. Then we had a house fire that night that we spent a long time at. That was a lot of fun, it had been a while since I was on the initial attack line. What a great job!!!
Monday I worked again and we trained with another department and got to have some more fun when we burnt a house. The only bad thing was how late we got back to the station but I am on 6 days off now so that is cool.
Sara was released to go back to work so she will return next Tuesday, September 2nd. She has really enjoyed being home and her recovery is so much better this time.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS
To all of our family and friends please leave us comments and let us know that you have been here. You can click on comments below the post you would like to comment and follow the instructions.

No comments:
Post a Comment