Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Starting Over!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, I have given up attempting to catch everyone up on our crazy lives. Instead, I have chosen to start in the most logical spot...the first day of school for the 3 big kids in the Hardy house. Emily started middle school in a school that is bigger than both the highschools in my home town, put together. So far so good. Tanner jumped into 3rd grade with a male teacher, which I think is fantastic. Carson started Kindegarten and he is really enjoying it. Let me tell you though....what a bear in the afternoons!!!!!! Oh well, small price to pay. Jackson will go to preschool next year, but for now, he is enjoying being the only kid at home during the day now.

No comments:

WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To all of our family and friends please leave us comments and let us know that you have been here. You can click on comments below the post you would like to comment and follow the instructions.