Well, today is the day we left Canada after an absolutely great vacation. I haven't been home for Christmas in 13 years and the rest of my family have never been there for Christmas am. Everyone had a great time and we truly relaxed.
The kids spent many an hour outside playing in the snow and were able to build a very fine snowman before rain came and melted him down to a lump!
The time we all got to spend with Grandma, Grandpa, Aaron, Deb and the rest of the family was priceless and I know Jay and I will never forget it. I don't believe the kids will either.
We got back to the airport via stretch Limo and we watched Horton Hears a Who on the way. There was a little snow falling, but nothing major. The kids had absolutely stellar behavior and that was awesome, considering we didn't get home until midnight.
We hated to leave, but it was very comforting to walk thru the door at home. Thanks to mom and Dad for the amazing Christmas. We couldn't have had a better time. Now, we are all counting down the days until the beach!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment