


Well today was hump day. I am in the middle of a 11 day class for another certification. This certification is for Rescue Technician. This was one of the new requirements we need to be eligible to compete in the upcoming Driver's promotion process.
This class is very good class with a great deal of hands on. We have been tying knots, rigging ropes, repelling, and going in confined spaces. The last two days have been vehicle extrication which was alot of fun and good practice. We had a very challenging scenario today with two cars down an embankment, both cars were upside down and one on top of the other with victims in both cars.
We still have 5 more days of class with Trench Rescue, Land search, structual collapse, and landing helicoptersto go. How fun but I sure hope it cools off.

3 comments:
Wow! Looks really cool. Glad to know when our kids are the Hardy's they're super duper safe with either parent in this house. lol!
Nice pictures. Now try to remember those Eckerd drug store days...zzzzzzzz! Keep up the great work, we're very proud of you two.
Thanks guys!! I have a lot more pictures that I am going to download to the Hardy Photo ALbum in the next couple of days. Take care and talk to you soon!
Post a Comment