Saturday, September 27, 2008

9/7/08 Chuck E Cheese






On Sunday the 7th, we were invited to Liam's Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Me and the boys all went since Emily was in Tarboro and Daddy was at work. They had a BLAST!!!! Jackson was afraid for me to even put him down at first, but once he got used to it, I had a hard time keeping up with him. They rode the rides and played the games and Jackson nearly killed some kid with a Skee ball. What fun!!! And of course, trying to keep up. That is quite the task when your shoes are always stuck to the floor! YUCK!
I couldn't keep up with Tanner at all, so I could not even get a pic of him. He was having far too much fun for pictures.

No comments:

WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To all of our family and friends please leave us comments and let us know that you have been here. You can click on comments below the post you would like to comment and follow the instructions.