




Baseball never ends....or so it seems. Here we are at the start of another ball season and it is another great time for everyone to get outside and cheer on their sibling. Tanner is playing Fall Coach Pitch on a team with his best buddy Joseph. They love it! Still, it is too darn hot for outdoor sports. Soon, Godwilling, it will cool down so these events can be more enjoyable.
Tanner loves baseball and he is playing catcher alot! He gets to use his Daddy's old equipment wich I overheard the umpire notice as "old school" equipment today! Funny! They are almost antiques!
Jay is helping coach and it is so cute to see them both out there, however, I don't know how much stock Tanner puts in to Jay's advice. Daddy can make a recommendation and Tanner will fight it all the way, but if it comes from Coach Shawn (Joseph's Dad), it is WORD! I think that's just the way it is with kids and parents. Regardless, they are both having a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment