Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet the Teacher!



Today was the day for Carson to meet his new teachers, Ms. Claire and Ms. Rebecca. Yeah!!!!!! He was very excited and played shy when we first arrived, but he warmed up quickly and is psyched for the new school year now.


The kids got to colour pictures and eat cupcakes. Yummmmmmm! Of course, Jackson picked out Carson's cupcake (by sticking his finger in it!) but Carson gladly shared with his little brother. Between you and me, Jackson picked out a few more, if you know what I mean, but we pretended we didn't see :).


Enjoy the pics and wish Carson GOOD LUCK on his first day of school, next Tuesday, September 2nd.

1 comment:

lisaqshay said...

hmmm...I'll never tell the teachers. But I do wonder just where Jackson finger had been prior to "selecting" more cupcakes. *chuckle*

WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To all of our family and friends please leave us comments and let us know that you have been here. You can click on comments below the post you would like to comment and follow the instructions.